When two people get married and have children of their own, one of the things that they will realise is how different their parenting styles are. This can lead to many perpetual and painful arguments between them. To resolve the stalemate, some parents have resorted to the ‘Good Cop, Bad Cop” method, where one of them will be the strict disciplinarian while the other is the soft nurturer. Bad idea!
We have a better way.
From this workshop, parents can together learn the basic skills needed to be Effective Parents: Involvement, Consistency, Awareness, and Nurturance.
$80 per pair / $50 per pax
4 -APR (1-6pm)
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.
1 – 6pm
1 Woodlands Rd #04-03, The Tennery, S677899 (top of Junction 10 mall)