Next workshop is 8 October 2022 Register here
We have a better way.
From this workshop, parents can together learn the basic skills needed to be Effective Parents: Involvement, Consistency, Awareness, and Nurturance.
- How parents can be involved in their children’s lives;
- How parents can overcome the barriers to involvement;
- What is Quality Time;
- How to be consistent in parenting;
- How parents’ temperament affects the parent-child relationship;
- How to be an authoritative parent;
- How parents can know their child;
- How parents nurture their children emotionally.
This workshop is suitable for parents or single parents with children up to 10 years old.
This workshop is designed so that both parents (mum and dad) can learn and be equipped together so that their parenting styles can be more aligned with one another. This benefits the child in many ways.
“Awesome workshop for fathers regardless of child’s age and stage of parenting you’re at.” William L.
“Workshop was insightful and trainer shared some real life case studies ” Chia TM
“Highly engaging workshop backed by lots of research and studies.” David B.
“Good program , when you think you know , you don’t! Learn and Share!” Daniel K.
“This is a very helpful programmer as it highlights things my shortcomings in my parenting method that I otherwise will not know if I had not attended” Tan HT
“The workshop is really interactive and well planned. The flow and contents were paced at a very comfortable rhythm which allows concepts to be shared effectively while peer learning and sharing is enabled.” See CH
This workshop is valued at $80 per pair of parents / $70 per parent. Thanks to generous funding, we are able to offer it at no charge.
Meet A Coach
If you need help with a specific difficulty with your children or would like to seek clarification about parenting-related issues, you can meet with one of our coaches.
You can make an appointment for a complimentary no-obligation coaching session with one of our experienced coaches. Request for an appointment now.
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the scheduled programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement via email and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. There will not be any refund. You may bring forward your registration to the next run. You must email your request to bring forward your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 – 6 pm
1 Woodlands Road, The Tennery
Minimum 10 pax
For more informationEmail email@example.com
Book OnlineSIGN UP by indicating the training slots you need.
Fill in your details & make payment to secure a place!