Next workshop is 4 April 2019 Register here
We have a better way.
From this workshop, parents can together learn the basic skills needed to be Effective Parents: Involvement, Consistency, Awareness, and Nurturance.
- The key role parents play at each stage of the child’s development (based on Erik Erikson’s theory);
- How parents can be involved in their children’s lives;
- How parents can overcome the barriers to involvement;
- What is Quality Time;
- How to be consistent in parenting;
- How parents’ temperament affects the parent-child relationship;
- How to be an authoritative parent;
- How parents can know their child;
- How parents can be overcome their Childhood Emotional Neglect and begin to be nurturing to their child;
- How to talk with your child;
- How to connect with your child.
$80 per pair / $50 per pax
When the minimum of 10 pairs/pax is no met, the workshop will be postponed.
Meet A Coach
If you need help with a specific difficulty with your children or would like to seek clarification about a parenting related issues, you can meet with one of our coaches.
You can make an appointment for a complimentary no-obligation coaching session with one of our experienced coach. Simply complete the form below.
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.
1 – 6 pm
In light of the Covid-19 restrictions, all workshops will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Minimum 10 pax