Lim Soon Hock
Audit & Risk Management
Harris Chan (Chairperson) and Vincent Ling
Vincent Ling (Chairperson), Albert Lim and Lawrence Teh
Michelle Lim (Chairperson), Imaduddien and Sajen Aswani
Nominations, Remuneration & Establishment
Albert Lim (Chairperson),, Harris Chan and Keith Magnus
Public Relations and Engagement
Derrick Koh (Chairperson), Faye Ong
Lau Tat Chuan
Lim Soon Hock
Ramlee Bin Buang
Seah Kian Peng
Wong Suen Kwong
BOARD SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT
The Nominations Committee of the Board of Directors shall nominate candidates for appointment as Directors. The Board of Directors may, at its discretion, recommend such candidates for appointment as Directors of the Company. All appointments of Directors shall be made by the Members by ordinary resolution, and no person shall be appointed as a Director unless recommended by the Board of Directors under this Regulation.
BOARD DIRECTOR’S ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Know the vision, mission, purposes, goals, policies, programmes, services, strengths and needs of Centre for Fathering.
- Perform duties as a board member responsibly and diligently.
- Attend all board meetings and serve on committees assigned.
- Serve in leadership positions and undertake special assignments willingly and enthusiastically.
- Keep abreast with trends in the charity sector and other factors that will affect the work of Centre for Fathering.
- To attend relevant training regularly to develop competency and regularly engage in the strategic planning function.
- Build goodwill and team spirit among Centre for Fathering Board members and Centre for Fathering staff for the benefit of the collective interest of Centre for Fathering.
- Maintain independence and objectivity and exercise fairness, integrity and ethics in the execution of their duties.
- To be mindful that as board members they represent Centre for Fathering publicly and must seek to promote the image and interests of Centre for Fathering whenever appropriate.
- To conduct a self-evaluation every two years to assess its performance and effectiveness. Based on the evaluation, Board members could seek training to plug competency gaps, adopt best practices or where appropriate, appoint new Board members with the relevant expertise.
BOARD TRAINING AND RETREAT
Board of Directors’ Retreat 2016
Board of Directors’ Retreat 2018