Next workshop is 30 October (Via Zoom) 2021 Register here
90% of a child’s brain development happens before age 5. (Harvard Centre for the Developing Child)
And because 90% of a child’s brain development happens before age 5, these skills should preferably be taught within this short period of time.
- This is a workshop for parents of children from 1 – 5 years old.
- Learn what are the essential skills and the different ways you can develop them in your child.
- Learn about the importance of play, types of play and how to play well with your child.
- Learn the difference between reading to your child and reading with your child.
- Find out if your child should be reading from a book, an e-book, or an animated video.
- 2.5-hour instructional, inspiring, and interactive workshop.
This workshop supplements the ICAN Fathering and ICAN Parenting workshops which equips fathers and parents of children between the ages of 1 and 12 in the four core functions of involvement, consistency, awareness and nurturance.
$30 per pax, $50 per pair
A minimum of 10 pax is required to proceed with the workshop.
Meet A Coach
If you need help with a specific difficulty with your children or would like to seek clarification about parenting-related issues, you can meet with one of our coaches.
You can make an appointment for a complimentary no-obligation coaching session with one of our experienced coach. Request for an appointment now.
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the scheduled programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable to attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.
1.30 – 4 pm
In light of the Covid-19 restrictions, all workshops will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Minimum 10 pax