Registration is closed.
Tired of the same-ol’, same-ol’ every weekend?
Walk down Memory Lane with your child on exotic Pulau Ubin
and make memories at the same time.
9 – 10 November 2019
Registration is Closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum age for the child?
In order to allow as many fathers as possible to take advantage of this programme we have not set a minimum age limit for the child. Each father will be responsible to closely watch over their own child and ensure his or her safety.
Can a father bring more than one child?
We strongly encourage fathers to bring only one child so as to foster closer bond and better communication.
What will we be doing on Pulau Ubin?
Activities such as outdoor cooking, night walk, trekking, nature exploration has been planned for you to experience the elements of nature and the great outdoors. The itinerary also provides personal space for father and child moments. We believe in allowing nature to take its course. Being in nature creates these opportunities.
Where will we be spending the night?
You will be setting up camp at a scenic corner of the island. Each father-child pair will be resting in the tents they will pitch together.
Who will be leading the group?
Your camping experience will be hosted by a team of experienced outdoor learning facilitators from Better Trails. They will facilitate the activities and assist in any ‘technical camping challenges’ should you encounter any.
What time will we be back in Singapore?
You will arrive back in Singapore in time for you to have lunch at Changi Point. We do encourage you to give some support to the island’s hawker culture.
Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
Centre for Fathering will not be held responsible for any and all loss and damage to personal possessions and personal injury sustained during the camp.
“Good time of bonding and for self realisation!” | “More dads should be informed of this great offering.” | “Great team, the chairs game was excellent! It’s an amazing concept, keep up the good work!” | “I learnt a lot about communication and how to work with my kids.”
~ Comments from Participants ~