The Workshop Programme
The workshop curriculum is based on 40 years of breakthrough research that Dr John Gottman conducted with thousands of couples in the University of Washington, Seattle. Dr John Gottman is world-renowned for his work on marital stability and divorce prediction. One of his most notable experiments is called the Love Lab, where he analysed the way couples create and maintain friendship and intimacy, and how this relates to conflict.
The first step toward improving or enhancing your marriage is to understand what happens when relationships fail. This has been well documented by Dr. John Gottman’s extensive research into couples that were not able to save their marriages. Learning about the failures can prevent your relationship from making the same mistakes – or rescue it if it already has.
In this 3-hour workshop, couples will learn to:
- 4 actions that destroy a marriage and how to overcome them
- Strengthen the foundation of their marriage through enhancing their Love Maps.
- Prevent contempt by fostering fondness and admiration for each other.
- Make deposits into the Emotional Bank Account by turning towards each other.
- Share power by accepting each other’s influence.
The Workshop Fee
Workshop fee: $80 per couple
Meet With A Coach
You can make an appointment for a complimentary no-obligation coaching session with one of our experienced coach. Request for an appointment now.