Next workshop is on 21 November 2020 (via Zoom) Register here
In this workshop, parents will gain insights into the mind and behaviour of their teens. They will learn about their teen’s cognitive, social and emotional changes and needs.
Parents will also learn how to nurture a close and lasting relationship with their teen by acquiring skills in communication, connection and collaboration.
While it is a workshop on parenting teens, parents with a 10 or 11-year old can start to attend this workshop to prepare themselves for what is just around the corner.
In this 5-hour workshop, we will cover:
- How long does adolescence last
- Puberty and its effects
- Understanding the Adolescent Mind
- Brain and Cognitive Development
- Problem behaviour
- Mental health
- How to communicate with your teen
- How to connect with your teen
- How to collaborate with your teen
- And more.
$80 per pair of parents / $50 per single parent
When the minimum of 10 pairs/pax is no met, the workshop will be postponed.
Comments by Participants
Parcsen has been very good in imparting knowledge & understanding on teenagers issues so as to build better relationships with our teenagers. – Charles
Very professional advice from Parcsen thank you to Parcsen – TH Lim
Awesome and useful tips – KY Leong
I feel calmer with the change my 13-year-old is going through. – JL Tan
The workshop is very helpful in understanding teens and how to communicate with them. – Alan Toh
Meet A Coach
If you need help with a specific difficulty with your children or would like to seek clarification about a parenting related issues, you can meet with one of our coaches.
You can make an appointment for a complimentary no-obligation coaching session with one of our experienced coach. Simply complete the form below.
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.
1 – 6 pm
In light of the Covid-19 restrictions, all workshops will be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Minimum 10 pax