Next workshop is on 29 October 2022 Register here
In this workshop, parents will gain insights into the mind and behaviour of their teens. They will learn about their teen’s cognitive, social and emotional changes and needs.
Parents will also learn how to nurture a close and lasting relationship with their teen by acquiring skills in communication, connection and collaboration.
While it is a workshop on parenting teens, parents with a 10 or 11-year old can start to attend this workshop to prepare themselves for what is just around the corner.
In this 5-hour workshop, we will cover:
- How long does adolescence last
- Puberty and its effects
- Understanding the Adolescent Mind
- Brain and Cognitive Development
- Problem behaviour
- Mental health
- How to communicate with your teen
- How to connect with your teen
- How to collaborate with your teen
- And more.
This workshop is valued at $80 per pair of parents / $70 per parent. Thanks to generous funding, we are able to offer it at no charge.
When the minimum of 10 pairs/pax is not met, the workshop will be postponed.
Comments by Participants
Parcsen has been very good in imparting knowledge & understanding on teenagers issues so as to build better relationships with our teenagers. – Charles
Very professional advice from Parcsen thank you to Parcsen – TH Lim
Awesome and useful tips – KY Leong
I feel calmer with the change my 13-year-old is going through. – JL Tan
The workshop is very helpful in understanding teens and how to communicate with them. – Alan Toh
Meet A Coach
If you need help with a specific difficulty with your children or would like to seek clarification about a parenting related issues, you can meet with one of our coaches.
You can make an appointment for a complimentary no-obligation coaching session with one of our experienced coach. Request for an appointment now.
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement via email and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. There will not be any refund. You may bring forward your registration to the next run. You must email your request to bring forward your registration to email@example.com
1 – 6 pm
1 Woodlands Road, #04-03 The Tennary, Singapore 677899
Minimum 10 pax