Based on a 2020 survey report by Pew Research Center, “two-thirds of parents in the U.S. say parenting is harder today than it was 20 years ago, with many citing technologies such as social media, smartphones, … as the top reason.”
Even as we compete with digital devices for our children’s attention, we also find ourselves distracted. “Technoference” – the interruptions of digital devices during social interactions – affect marriage and parenting today.
During this workshop, we will explore ways to navigate marriage and parenting in the digital age by:
- identifying the pitfalls of the overuse of technology
- learning how to set boundaries as a family
- uncovering opportunities to better manage our lives – online and offline
We encourage couples to attend this workshop together to learn how to effectively partner with each other in building healthy digital habits.
Discussions will provide spaces for participants to interact, reflect on and share what they’ve learnt together.
Complimentary (Thanks to generous funding)
When the minimum of 10pax is not met, the workshop will be postponed.
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes on 8 April 2023.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the scheduled programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement via email and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. There will not be any refund. You may bring forward your registration to the next run. You must email your request to bring forward your registration to email@example.com