- This event has passed.
ICAN Parenting Teen Workshop
16 August 2019,1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Parents with adolescent children (10 and above) can attend the ICAN Parenting Teens Workshop. This workshop will help parents see adolescence as an age of opportunity rather than a stage to be endured.
In this 5-hour workshop, we will cover:
- How Long does adolescence last
- Puberty and its effects
- Understanding the Adolescent Mind
- Brain and Cognitive Development
- Problem behaviour
- Mental health
- Conflict Management
- Authoritative Parenting
- And more.
$100 per pair of parents / $50 per single parent
Comments by Participants
~ Comments from Participants ~
Parcsen has been very good in imparting knowledge & understanding on teenagers issues so as to build better relationships with our teenagers. – Charles
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.