- This event has passed.
Campout With Dad
2 November 2019 - 3 November 2019
Tired of the same-ol’, same-ol’ every weekend?
Walk down Memory Lane with your child on exotic Pulau Ubin
and make memories at the same time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum age for the child?
In order to allow as many fathers as possible to take advantage of this programme we have not set a minimum age limit for the child. Each father will be responsible to closely watch over their own child and ensure his or her safety.
What will we be doing on Pulau Ubin?
Activities such as outdoor cooking, night walk, trekking, nature exploration has been planned for you to experience the elements of nature and the great outdoors. The itinerary also provides personal space for father and child moments. We believe in allowing nature to take its course. Being in nature creates these opportunities.
Where will we be spending the night?
You will be setting up camp at a scenic corner of the island. Each father-child pair will be resting in the tents they will pitch together.
Who will be leading the group?
Your camping experience will be hosted by a team of experienced outdoor learning facilitators from Better Trails. They will facilitate the activities and assist in any ‘technical camping challenges’ should you encounter any.
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.