Over the past 20 years, Centre for Fathering has reached over 47,000 fathers, inspiring and mobilising them to become more active fathers to their families and children! Besides fathers in various ethnic groups, we’re also reaching out to underserved community groups such as parents of new-borns, ex-convicts, families in distress and youths at risk.
As we approach this momentous milestone, we sincerely appeal for your generous support for our cause at the Centre for Fathering’s 20th Anniversary Gala Dinner!
- Head Chef Aitor Jeronimo Orive of Michelin-starred Basque Kitchen by Aitor will be collaborating with the culinary team at The Fullerton Hotel to bring us on a journey to experience reinvented Basque cuisine elevated with a definitive twist.
- Enjoy the mellifluous performance by the T’ang Quartet whose musical dexterity has surprised and delighted audiences in Singapore and the rest of the world.
Your support towards our fundraising dinner will help us achieve the $1,000,000 we need annually to sustain our initiatives. Alternatively, you may also make a direct donation. All donations will be eligible for 2.5 times tax deduction and also benefit from the dollar matching scheme under the Bicentennial Community Fund. For more information about the dinner, please contact Ms Hema Krishnan at email@example.com.
To mark this 20th-year milestone, the Centre for Fathering and DADs for Life will be
launching the Great Company for Dads Awards in March 2020. The award recognises outstanding organisations that have policies to support fathers in their workplaces and are an inspiration for others to emulate. It will be presented by Guest-of-Honour President Halimah Yacob during the Centre for Fathering 20th Anniversary Gala Dinner.
Our panel of distinguished judges:
- Mr Aubeck Kam, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Manpower
- Mr Douglas Foo, President, Singapore Manufacturing Federation
- Dr T. Chandroo, Chairman, Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Mrs Laura Hwang, Board Director, Centre for Fathering
- Mr Per Magnusson, Chairman, Singapore International Chamber of Commerce
- Mr Richard Hoon, Chairman, Centre for Fathering and DADs for Life
Please contact Peter Quek at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.