Though we have some ideas of a father’s role and responsibility, society as a whole, does not really have a clear idea what it represents.
How does the presence or absence of fathering impact our children? What do children need from their fathers?
In this fast paced society, it is difficult and rare for parents to reflect on the effects of their parenting roles and the parent-child relationship. As a result, the parenting process is seldom the result of basic decisions made consciously and thoughtfully.
This talk is designed for us to examine some of these questions and to help us meet the needs of our children.
Commitment: 1.5 – 2 hours
Audience size: Minimum of 25 participants
- About Centre For Fathering: Turning the hearts of children towards their fathers
- Trends of Family Life in Singapore: From the perspectives of social workers
- Challenges for Today’s Parents: Bridging the Parent-Child contact time dilemma
- What Today’s Children Need: Learning from recent researches
- The Parenting Style: What work best for today’s situation?
- The “Fathering” Difference: Turning the hearts of fathers towards their children
- Strategies to Connect With Your Family: Tips that will empower families
- Q&A and Feedback
For more information, please email us or call us at +65-6769 1238.
It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. —Pope John XXIII