The father-child relationship is a significant factor in the emotional and cognitive development of a child. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This workshop will have the father and child embark on a breakfast preparing session together. They will then have the breakfast that they have prepared. The is an experience that is fun and impactful for both father and child.
A session runs with a minimum of 12 pairs, and a maximum of 20 pairs, made up of dad and a child (K1, K2, P1 or P2).
This will be a 2 hours experiential workshop with a self prepared breakfast.
The organization or school wishes to organise this event, undertakes the following:
- The venue of an enclosed room with movable tables and chairs enough for all the participants;
- Minimally each father-child pairs should be provided with : (1) two small boxes of personal cereal, (2) a banana, amd (3) milk enough for two bowls or cereal. Centre for Fathering will prepare all other necessary items for the workshop.
Outline of Workshop
- Arrival of participants
- Breakfast preparation by father and child
- Sharing a breakfast
- Awareness – focussing on knowledge and awareness in your child’s world
- Aeroplane flying – focusing on goals and preparation
For more information, please email usor call us at +65-6769 1238