ICAN Fathering Workshop
28 September,1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In this informative workshop, fathers will be equipped to be consistent, aware, and nurturing – the core functions of Effective Fathering. And more importantly, they will be empowered through the interaction with fellow father-participants.
- Developing a Father identity
- Knowing the man who is your father
- Understanding positive Involvement
- Importance of being Consistent
- Entering your child’s world through Awareness
- Building up your child from inside out
$50 per pax
Comments by Participants
I am glad to have attended this workshop. – Raymond N.
Must programme for every father. – Liam.
Great programme. – Wilson
It is a very good event for new father like me. – Melvin
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.