- This event has passed.
16 November,9:00 am - 6:00 pm
This 1-day programme provides a platform for fathers to bond with their pre-teens (9 – 14 years old) through adventure-learning. Experience precious moments with your kids before seeing them launch off as teenagers! Not only will you get the chance to do something adventurous with them, it’s also a wonderful way to get talking with them at a deeper level.
Children will have their daddies’ undivided attention at this camp and hear their dads affirm their love for them. Capping off this unique adventure experience is a special time of affirmation, in what will undoubtedly be a cherished memory!
Discover through these adventure-learning challenges specially designed to foster dad-child interaction and communication.
1. Father-Child Adventure Challenges
• Rock-Wall Climbing
• Dark Maze
• High Element Activity
2. Father-Child Conversations to build awareness and affirmation.
$150 per father-child pair
Lunch will be provided
SNCS Certified (up to Level 3) Safety Officers will be provided
Group Size: Up to 10 pairs. We require a minimum of 8 pairs to proceed with a run.
Registration closes one week before the run of the programme.
You can also arrange for a Chartered Run of this programme for your group, school, or organisation.
Price: $1,750 lump sum (Ask for our Community Rate if you are a school or non-profit organisation)
Thinking of organizing an adventure themed event? Learn about the different packages available here.
Centre For Fathering’s Cancellation, Withdrawal, and Refund Policy
1. Registration for the programme closes one (01) week prior to the programme.
2. If the minimum number of participants is not fulfilled, the schedule programme will be postponed to the next run. You will be notified of the postponement and your registration will be automatically carried forward to the next run.
3. If you wish to withdraw your registration, you can either (1) request for a refund or (2) transfer your registration to someone else. Please email us about the change in advance.
4. Refund can be arranged if you withdraw before the registration closing date. Refund will be done via Paypal. The refunded amount will not be equal to the fee paid because of an admin charge by Paypal.
4. There will not be any refund if you withdraw after the registration closing date.
5. If you are unable to attend the run that you have registered for, your registration will remain open for three (3) months. If you are still unable attend any of the runs of the same workshop within three (3) months from the run you registered for, your registration will be forfeited. The fees paid will not be refunded to you.