CFF’s vision and mission is Turning The Hearts Of Children Towards Their Fathers by Empowering More Fathers To Be Better Role Models, and An Enduring Inspiration To Their Children.
At CFF, we believe every child needs a dad they can count on. The research is clear: children thrive when they have an involved father—someone who loves them, knows them, guides them, and helps them achieve their destiny. We inspire and equip men to be the involved fathers that their children need.
Father-absence affects about 27 million children in America, and it’s spreading. It’s linked to higher rates of poverty, failure in school, teen pregnancy, substance abuse, violent crime, depression, and ultimately a loss of hope.
- 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.
- 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes.
These statistics (Source: Center for Disease Control) translate to mean that children from fatherless homes are:
- 5 times more likely to commit suicide
- 32 times more likely to run away
- 20 times more likely to have behavioral disorders
- 14 times more likely to commit rape
- 9 times more likely to drop out of high school
- 20 times more likely to end up in prison
Our focus and mission is about getting fathers to spend time and be involved with their children and CFF want to enhance fathers’ desire and ability to do it.
Turning The Hearts of Children Towards Their Fathers
By empowering more fathers to be better role models and an enduring inspiration to their children